Lisbon Cooking Academy
- Extras: You may confirm the itens that are included on your activity at the class page. Extras that are not included in the activity are client’s responsibility.
- Booking: You can book your activity until 24h before it happens. You will always receive a confirmation email.
- Minimum number of participants: Each activity have a minimum number of participants that you may confer at the activity web page. If the minimum number is not reached the activity will not happen. Activities may happen with a lower number of participants if that number is paid.
- Age: Underage until 17 years old (included) must be accompanied by one adult also joining a Lisbon Cooking Academy activity. It will not be served alcohol to the underage, soft drinks will be provided. Activities are free for children up to 4 years old and children between 5 and 12 years old will have 50% off. Conditions applied for classes with a number minimum of 2 adults.
- Payment: Payments are made in Euros.
- Cancellations: must be notified by e-mail to the address info@lisboncookingacademycom
Cancellations conditions refer to the total paid amount:
- a) Less than 7 days prior to the date of the event or no-shows, non-refundable ;
- b) Between 8 and 15 days prior to the date of the event, 50% refundable ;
- c) More than 16 days prior to the event, fully refundable
- Activities changes: Changes due to major force will be immediately communicate to the client. In that case client may choose a new date or cancel the reservation that will be 100% refundable.
- Liability: The liability regime complies with the general principles of law.
- Data protection: Client’s personal information will be used only for the activity booking. Lisbon Cooking Academy shall only use client’s personal data for commercial communications when authorized by the client in accordance with current legislation on personal data.